Wednesday, July 1, 2026

j u l y . 2 0 2 6

readying for an epic Fourth
     at work, we have a 4-day weekend to celebrate! 
     for this momentous anniversary I acquired three shirts, to fit the political mood and still honor the achievement.  

     it all started with a harbor full of tea.  now we have our own traditional tea companies to brew a colorful selection! 

  

  

  

     the weekend after the Fourth I watched the live webcast of the Sail Boston Tall Ships event!  it was glorious watching all the beautiful and historic ships in full sail on a fabulous day in the harbor. 


     another big event this month ... soccer came to Cali, and England made it to the semifinals!  I made a point of watching that game.  if only the internet would cooperate  ...  it kept dropping out  :-/  BTW, I'm rooting for the country of my beloved ER II. 

No comments:

Post a Comment