Saturday, February 1, 2020

f e b r u a r y . 2 0 2 0

Leap year month ... what will an extra day bring...... "invested" in the watch party for Our Team who is playing in the Super Bowl this year!! ran into one of the guys who does phone tech work at my work as I was standing in line waiting for entry. we had such a good time talking that we decided to hang together for the whole watch party.  if only our team could have won.  we had such a tremendous lead! 

waiting in line to gain entry.


the game was in Miami, so there was a definite theme going on here! 

the food, especially the desserts, was the best!  
 
ramped up costume construction for freaky friday which opened in the second half of the month.

to help Janet out, when she double-booked her calendar, I was her stand-in/body-double :-D  first she needed me to set up the opening night party foods at our favorite theatre. (The show was the 39 steps, which was hilarious, what I saw of it!) usually I'm on the other side of the bar, but after my new years bartending gig, I had this down.  then I spent a day as stage manager for secret garden, which was rehearsing at a church a mile away from my home. convenient, and so fun, since I LOVE secret garden

No comments:

Post a Comment