Friday, July 1, 2022

j u l y . 2 0 2 2

 ready for the summer, and new beginnings. 

     while Craig moved last month, I didn't move into our new house until July 2.  I can't say it enough ... I hate moving!  but this is the last time I'm ever going to move, so it's worth it. 

     after an additional week of moving - using Craig's monster truck :-D - I was finally out of the rental, which I had professionally cleaned and then the carpets cleaned too.

     my friend Rick had been performing mini concerts before showings of the new movie "Elvis" and as a reward he was given a free showing to share with his fan base.  I joined 149 of his "best friends" one evening in Campbell, and even won one of the few special scarves he created just for the event. 

     one week I had to make two trips to the bay area, but luckily one of them I was approved to take the corporate air shuttle.  it is such a nice way to get to work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment